POSTPONED DUE TO COVIDE-19 VIRUS
MARCH 11-12TH RESTORATIVE JUSTICE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR AUG 12TH-13TH
Restorative Practices in PBIS Community of Practice(CoP) in collaboration with Northwest PBIS
Dates, & Topics, Join our online learning community!
- Nov. 18, 1pm: Introductions and the Basics: What RP is and Is Not
- Jan. 27, 1pm: How do we Align RP with Behavioral Principals in the Multi-Tiered Framework?
- April 27, 1pm:RP in PBIS Looks like and Sounds like, Fidelity tools
- May 18th; Restorative Conferencing: It’s More Than a Conversation
Goals of the series
- Learn from regional experts who are training and coaching RP in a multi-tiered framework
- Network with other coaches, teachers, and administrators
- Gather resources for training, fidelity and evaluation of impact
- Hear from national and regional exemplar implementers
- ALL CoP webinars will include ready to use strategies for having those challenging conversations with your staff, peers, and parents.
Who Should Attend?
CoP Participants will get the most out of this series if they have a basic understanding of MTSS/PBIS, behavioral theory, and have had at least an overview of RP. You do not have to have gone through a full Restorative Practices training series but knowing the basics will be helpful.
Continuing Education Credits We will provide Clock Hours for Washington Participants and Certificates of Attendance for Oregon Participants. Joining us from another state? Let us know and we’ll see if your state will honor our continuing education documentation.
Cost: The entire series is $120
- The CoP is set up as a series, so each topic will build on the previous webinar.
- All webinars will be recorded; registration fees include URL to recorded webinars for you to use over and over again!
- Webinar log in information will be emailed with your registration confirmation.