Programs Review and Assessment
Sound Supports can provide your school or organization with evaluations of your tiered systems of supports at the district, school or classroom level. We can help you evaluate your school’s areas of needs and/or assess the fidelity of implementation and outcomes of your tiered systems of supports. A baseline evaluation is often the first step to being able to offer the best professional development and coaching supports and can serve as a useful tool to develop out a long-term action plan and/or school improvement plan.
Specific Program or Systems Review and Assessment Services Provided Include:
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Multi-tiered Systems of Supports (MTSS)
- Restorative Justice Practices and Programs
- Social Emotional Learning Needs and Implementation
- Emotional and Behavioral Program Improvement
- Special Education Program Improvement
- Behavioral Screening for Tier 2 & Tier 3 Supports
Contact us for a free 30-minute consultation to find out if our evaluation support services match your needs.